- Author Registration Deadline: 15 August 2018
- To be published in the IEEE DySPAN 2018 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the AUTHOR rate (member or non-member) even if the author is a student.
- One AUTHOR REGISTRATION allows the author to upload up to three (3) papers on which he/she is an author or co-author. The registration confirmation code will allow you to upload your final paper to the submission site. Sharing of the code is strictly prohibited.
- The maximum page limits for full, short, and demo papers are 10, 5, and 2 pages, respectively, including references and appendices.
- The accepted paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission in advance of the conference for a substitute presenter, who is qualified both to present and answer questions.
For All Conference Attendees:
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and emailed to email@example.com by 30 September 2018. An administrative fee of US$100 will be charged for each refund.
- All payments made via wire transfer and check must be received 45 days after your registration is made. If not your registration will be cancelled. All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by 30 September 2018. There will be an administrative fee of US $100 deducted from each refund. You can modify or cancel your registration using the "Already Registered?" link on the registration site.
- Photo ID required. Individuals are responsible for picking up their own Registration packages.
- No attendee will be allowed to pick up conference packages for their colleagues without prior written permission from the original registrant.